Rudder Trim Technical Details
- Using a 3-line serial interface (CS, DI, CLK/RW), the hardware is easy to set up and use.
- Operating voltage: 4.8~5.2V
- The height from the bottom of the PCB to the top of the LCD is 8mm. We recommend allowing another 2mm for the pin header spacer.
- For detailed dimensions and incorporating this LCD into your design, please see the full dimensions below.
- If you have specific concerns or questions, let us know. This has been designed to be as accommodating to as many people as possible. It should fit perfectly for most setups, but you may have to make some small adjustments to an existing design.
- We have tested fitment based on measurements from the real aircraft.
- PCB Dimensions are W:42.5mm x H:22.5mm
- Glass Dimensions are W:33.5mm x H:18.5mm
- Display (Visible Area) Dimensions are W:30.5mm x H:11.5mm
Full and detailed specifications of the device can be found here: Rudder Trim Data Sheet
The backlight is an independent circuit and has its own pins to power it. Therefore, it can be independently dimmed.
The device comes with the same pin headers as the EFIS, so they are a little bit shorter than standard pin headers. We have found that this doesn't cause any issues when connecting JST-XH or indeed Dupont connectors.