EFIS Technical Details
- Using a 3-line serial interface (CS, DI, CLK/RW), the hardware is easy to set up and use.
- Operating voltage: 4.8~5.2V
- The height from the bottom of the PCB to the top of the LCD is 8mm. We recommend allowing another 2mm for the pin header spacer.
- For detailed dimensions and incorporating this LCD into your design, please see the full dimensions below.
- If you have specific concerns or questions, let us know. This has been designed to be as accommodating to as many people as possible. It should fit perfectly for most setups, but you may have to make some small adjustments to an existing design.
- We have tested fitment based on measurements from the real aircraft.
Pins 4 and 7 are GND, and pins 5 and 6 are +5V.
- PCB Dimensions are W:45mm x H:29mm
- Glass Dimensions are W:36mm x H:25mm
- Display (Visible Area) Dimensions are W:33mm x H:18mm
- Character Height is 15mm
Full and detailed specifications of the device can be found here: EFIS Data Sheet
The EFIS display has independent power connections for the backlight, and can be dimmed independently.
Because the device is smaller than the FCU, there was not room to allow full size mounting holes on the PCB. As such, there are additional pin header spaces on the right-hand side to allow the device to be 'soldered' into place should this be needed. These pin headers are not connected to the circuit of the PCB and are only for mounting purposes.